Saturday, November 16, 2013

The New York Beer Company - Update McKenzie's Seasonal Beer



The New York Beer Company carries  the cider I raved about in a post last year.   It was a cider called McKenzie's Seasonal.  According to the waitress, they tweak the recipe each year.  It is still good, but it wasn't as flavorful in terms of cinnamon or nutmeg.  The last time, I really thought it was an apple pie, but it was still holiday refreshing. So, it looks like this company is dedicated to serve this beverage each year.



They also have a very delicious wedge bacon blue cheese salad and other goodies.  So come down and see what's being served at the brewery.  Remember, they also have tons of beer choices and other ciders to choose from.  Just one thing- be sure to review your bill.  The waitress charged me for extra bacon on my salad even though I did not tell her to do that.  They should inform you before they do it. I didn't realize until I checked the bill at home because it was dimly lit in there.

It was a generally pleasant experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment