Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fabulous On the Street Fashion - Including Zara Outerwear and Helmet Lang!


New York is so fashionable!  Everyday people know how to "Make It Work!" as Tim Gunn would say.




I ran into this girl on the train who had on a fabulous coat. She told me it was from Zara. I was surprised how much that name is coming up lately on very fashionable people that I see on the street. From Jackets to handbags, Zara is flexing its flirty fashionable biceps everywhere. The young lady I met had on a forest green wool coat with beautiful studded metal sleeves. It was 3/4 length and she paired it with suede riding boots. C'est magnifique!




Helmet Lang Leather Purse:  She said she got it at a sample sale!




 Also, always in fashion, funky riding boots.


For the gents:  kangol and spiffy, English inspired attire, including light-colored, hard-soled oxfords, but paired with New York Cool - Jeans and Funky colored socks!
I am sure you know this trend:  Animal print matched with basic black leather bag.
Maybe some of these trends will work for you.  Try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment