Saturday, November 16, 2013

French Roast - 24 hour Bliss!


Address: Corner of 85th Street and Broadway, Manhattan, New York City


I was out on the  weekend.  It was late, but I didn't feel like going home. So, I decided to look for a 24 hour place.  When I did a search, one of my favorite places came up - French Roast!



It's made to look like a French bistro. I would go to this place for brunch.  I totally forgot that it was open all night.  So, I made a dash to the restaurant as the place I was in was shutting down for the night.

It was packed with all sorts of people in various states of dress - some casual, others looked as though they came from a club. There were various ages from early twenties to whatever. There was lively conversation and ambient music.





There is a bar which has more than enough choices for whomever you want to bring.  They are known for their decorative cups in which they serve a variety of hot drinks.  They serve breakfast, burgers, calamari, French onion soup, etc.





It's relaxing and welcoming. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment