Monday, November 4, 2013

FEATURED PRODUCT - GHURKA BAGS - BEAUTIFUL, STRONG, LUXURY!

















I love this bag! Ghurkas are one of the best values in the luxury handbags department. When I was a young girl, I saw these beautiful handbags in a high-end department store. I thought that one day I would be able to afford something like this on my own. Well, finally I made good on that promise and purchased this work of art.







 The shape is classic and sturdy. The leather is strong and deliciously colored. I have the burgundy bag, but there are many other choices. Though the price is a bit hefty, it is definitely worth the value and proved to be within the first week. I went to a coffee shop and someone had left his/her coffee precariously perched on the side of the counter. It fell onto my bag and covered the whole side. I was afraid that my bag was already ruined in such a short time. To my surprise, within 10 minutes, the bag was completely clear! There were no stains! The bag completely absorbed the coffee! Wow! You get what you pay for.

There are many different colors and shapes to choose from.




 Since Ghurka is known for luggage, it's not a surprise that my bag was made to take life's little messes. I don't have to babysit this bag. I can throw it down and not worry. My busy lifestyle dictates a tough bag to match, yet it has to also exude style. Thanks, Ghurka! Give them a try!













No comments:

Post a Comment