Monday, November 11, 2013

FEATURED PRODUCT - JAMBU BOOTS - COMFORT AND STYLE



As most New York ladies do, I love to walk everywhere!  I go to the market, to the boutiques, bookshops, and museums.  I need shoes that can get me to my destinations comfortably.  I also want something that will give me a little height.  Platform shoes are the best, but some of them have too deep a pitch, so they are not for traveling.  I finally found a pair that gives me a fun platform look that I can wear to a meeting or to a night on the town - JAMBU BOOTS!

They are so fantastic!  I wear them almost everyday.  My other shoes are so jealous!   They have a wide enough width so that you can wear them for hours as soon as you get them.  They have a hidden velcro strap that allows you to adjust for your needs.

I get so many compliments on the street.  People are always asking me where I got my unique shoes.

Try them!  I think you may fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment