Friday, September 27, 2013

Mindy Project Episode 2, Season 2 (2013-2014)- Am I Psychic or What?!!!!!



I am psychic! Don't you remember? In last week's post, I said that Danny's ex-wife should get together with James Franco's sex therapist character. And guess what happened.. Yes! They did get together! Score! Now that that news is out of the way, let's talk about this episode: James Franco still didn't wow me as a presence, but some of his lines were really funny! They still need to get Dr. Reed back on the "sexy train". The banter, for the most part, wasn't as witty. I think Ike Barinholtz is great! Please bring back the quirky, whimsical, yet self-reflective Mindy Project back! Please let me know what you think of the last two Mindy Project Episodes! Write your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment