Friday, September 20, 2013

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS MEATBALLS (OR HAMBURGERS)

I make delicious and easy meatballs/hamburgers. All you need is the magic of the wonderful Lipton Soup packets.

You will need:

 2 lb. of hamburger meat
1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix or Beef Onion Soup Mix
 2 tbs. of garlic powder
 2 tsp. of tamari soy sauce
 (Salt is optional, to taste)

 Mix all the ingredient together well. Then decide if you want meatballs (golfball size 12 or more can be made from this recipe) or make hamburgers (about 7-9 medium sized burgers). Cook in the oven in a rectangular baking pan at 350 degrees for about 15 - 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.

Save the juice from the meat if you are making a sauce. I use the drippings when I am using the meatballs for my Beef Stroganoff, another post to come. Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment