Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hollywood Men I Love!!! Wentworth Miller, Matt Bomer, and Daniel Craig

I have not so secret crushes on certain Hollywood men.   Many of them are coming out.  My fantasies still continue whether straight or gay.

Wentworth Miller just officially came out.  His steely gaze and bedroom whisper voice enchanted many viewers who watched  prison break.  He’s tall and well-educated.  He seems to have a quiet, mysterious strength that he seemed to share with his character.
SEXY EYES + HOT VOICE = SEXY EYED HOT VOICE GUY!!!!

‘Nuff Said!!!






Then there is Matt Bomer.  What is not to like about this hunk?!   He has piercing blue eyes.  His hair is a thick, dark brown carpet of cascading waves.  He is 6 feet tall and used to play football.  He has the body of Adonis.  He is climbing up the acting ladder fast and impressively.  I am glued to "White Collar".  I didn’t realize he was the same guy who played Bryce on the show “Chuck” when I noticed him in the movie, “In Time”.  The movie was terrible, but he was great.  He was the best part of the movie and that’s when I researched him.  I found out that he had just come out officially, although he never denied his sexuality, he was just coy. Of course, everyone knows that he was one of the stars of the movie,  “Magic Mike” and he showed everyone why he is one of the hottest actors out there.
He also has a partner that is a well-known, celebrity PR guru named Simon Halls of Slate PR.  They have three kids and a dog.  Cute, right?


I also can’t help but find his partner attractive because he is a tall, well-dressed and well-spoken  Capricorn.  I am a Virgo, so certain signs are like catnip to us:  Capricorn and Pisces.

My Pisces crush is straight:  Daniel Craig.  He is of course, from James Bond fame.  He is as handsome as he as in the movies.  But his personality seems much softer in person.  Dare I say he may be a little… shy?  He was very polite and patient when I met him in person.
I acknowledged his achievement by proclaiming to the waiting admirers, "Everyone, here is the best James Bond, ever!"  Everyone clapped. 
He and his co-star decided to be a little mischievous and they signed the face of the other on the Playbills.  When I realized what had happened, I turned to him and his driver and said that this prank was very “ghetto”.  They both laughed.

So, these are my confessions for now.

Until next time....
Ciao!!!
+Wentworth Miller+
+Matt Bomer+
+Daniel Craig+
+Simon Halls+
+Slate PR+
+Hollywood+
+James Bond+
+White Collar+

No comments:

Post a Comment