Thursday, December 26, 2013

FEATURED PRODUCT - JOSIE MARAN - QUEEN OF ARGAN OIL

Josie Maran brought argan oil to the masses!





Now everyone is touting it's praises and putting it in their products. It moisturizes your skin and hair.

I love what she has done with her oils.  I am a loyal customer.  She discovered argan oil when vacationing in Europe.  She asked a woman how old she was and the woman looked decades younger than her response.  Josie asked her how she kept her skin so youthful.  The woman replied that she used argan oil and a business was born.

There are so many wonderful products that I will tell you about a few that I purchased.  My first purchase was her shea butter lotion infused with argon oil scented with vanilla and fig. ( The one pictured is with apricot. ) Yum and scrumptious! I wasn't the only one who felt that way.  As each of her products sold out, more people clamored to ask her to bring it back.
She introduced a citrus scented version as well.  Fresh and energizing.


I have bought her sets which include multiple lotions and scents.  They had a miraculous body cleansing oil which kept me moisturized all day!




They also include a variety of scented argan oils.



There were also color sticks that are used as lip lip colors which moisturize as well as color your lips, which is especially great in the winter when you have chapped lips.  You can use the sticks on your cheeks for a more natural and healthier glow.

Below are pictures of the large size argan oil with a color stick.  The second picture is of the cleansing oil.




I also bought the huge, pure argan oil bottle.  It will last me for months to help combat dry places on my body and hair in conjunction with the wonderful lotions I purchased from her.


Josie, keep going girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment