Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Scent of Summer - Bronze Goddess!

  




Do you miss summer?  Do you want to smell like you just came back from frolicking in the beachy waves?  Well, I have a scent for you - Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder.

I think you can get this scent all year.  I just bought it again a few weeks ago, but once I was told that you could only get it in the summer.  I bought it at Macy's.  The reason I keep buying it is because it has that beachy smell: that cool, understated scent that smells like it could be you, but with a little bit of extra oomph!

It's that cool scent that is made with sand and salt water with vanilla and spice.  It's subtle, but extremely sexy.  I kept smelling myself because of the soothing aura it produced like if you drink a nice, warm cup of chai tea.

You need to try it for yourself!  It's special and natural with that something extra and welcoming.  It transported me back to July and the wave lullaby of the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment