Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THE LEATHER BAG MAKER - JOSEPH HANNA!





I am a professional leather purse buyer.  I love leather because it can be fixed if it gets broken or scratched.  In the long run, it will usually be cheaper than buying a non-leather bag for me because I am very rough with my bags.



 Although I buy my bags from many places, there is one place whose bags have always withstood the test of time - Joseph Hanna in the West Village of New York.





I have known Joseph for years as a customer and I have brought other people there who have become customers.  The one thing we can all say is that we are repeat customers and that his bags last for a very long time.  I have a bag of his that I have had for 14 years.  It's in great shape and everywhere I go, people want to know where I bought it.  They immediately write down the name and my directions to his shop.



I am not the first person to notice Joseph publicly.  Apparently, he has had other clients that bought his bags and put them in magazines.  His bags range from backpacks to briefcases, to small crossbody numbers.  He has a range for males and females.  He may even make you a little keychain with your initials.  He and his staff are knowledgeable and kind.  It's a small store filled to the brim with great stuff.



Go to his store, whether you are looking for a bag or not, and see what he has to offer.  You will probably walk out with something beautiful and longlasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment