Saturday, October 12, 2013

DANNY SEO FRAGRANCE - GLOBAL RESERVE - GLOBAL WINNER!





I love perfurme!  I am the Perfume Queen!  Everytime I take a new scent, people will come up to me and ask me what I am wearing.  Now, admittedly I am coy about my signature scent.   I will always keep that my secret.  It's the scent that is perfectly flawless for me,  no matter what my mood.

But even if you have a signature scent, you should branch out.  Maybe you'll find a new signature scent.  I may have found it in this new scent by Danny Seo, entitled, "Reserve Global".

When I first saw it advertised, I was a bit wary.  I am usually a fruity scent girl and Danny Seo's scent is decidedly floral.  The woman who was advertising it said that it smelled like a fresh flower.  I was skeptical, but when I got it home, it really did smell like a flower at its peak of freshness! But don't worry, it's not a flower attack on your nose, no it's more of a cozy, floral hug that would be perfect on a date night to tease your loved one's senses.

This scent is fantastic!  I use it alone or to mix as a layer with other scents.  Try it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment