Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ed Weeks from the Mindy Project - Update

UPDATE ON MR. WEEKS:




 I found some interesting information in my investigations.  If anyone else has any info or believes that my information is incorrect, let me know.  I have only found one source that states Mr. Weeks' birthday: December 31.  This date would make him a Capricorn.  Now, while most January Capricorns (like my mother) are very serious and career driven, Mr. Weeks' also is blessed with being a December Capricorn which would make him a lot more fun than his January counterparts.  His mother is from El Salvador.  From what I gather, his father is English and that is the passport that Mr. Weeks carries.

I also discovered through a video interview I found that he spent most of childhood years, starting at 7, in boarding school.  This fact makes Mr. Weeks an even more intriguing subject.  How does this type of upbringing affect one?  Still investigating.  Stay tuned.

(P.S. - My friend who thought the Mindy Project wasn't manly enough to watch, finally relented enough to go to the site.  He saw Chris Messina and admitted that he does look like him!  You see, that wasn't so bad, was it?  Maybe he'll finally watch the show in summer reruns. :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment