Thursday, October 4, 2012

Muscato and Jay Z





I met rapper and business man extraordinare Jay-Z+!  I went to PJ's Warehouse in Inwood (Manhattan) looking for a delicious moscato wine.  Moscato+ D'Asti is a great dessert wine (I use it for any meal that suits my fancy!).  It tastes like champagne mixed with a combination of apricot and peach juices. I love it and it's great for brunch. Obviously, there are different brands and you have to try them to find one of your liking. 

So, I was picking out a wine and I found the one I was looking for.  There was a tasting section of a new product.  The woman who was doing the tasting quietly said, "Jay-Z is here."  I thought to myself that she must be imagining this situation.  However, a few minutes later, he appeared.  He was wearing a jean jacket and pants and his trademarked nonchalant look. He was with a few people, but it wasn't a huge entourage and I didn't see Beyonce.  Maybe she was in his car which looked like a black Mercedes Maybach (top of the line).

 I introduced myself to him when he popped up behind me to take a picture with whom I believe was a vendor of one of the products.  I gave him my card which supplied him with my aliases in the entertainment world (Alexis I. Dragon - Writer of Life of Bougie, Life of Bougie 2 (amazon.com) and Alexis Time- singer/songwriter of Bounce Hard Dance (#1 in the biggest download market in the world - South America) and Big Time People (amazon.com).

He was very kind and took my card.  I paid for my products and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment