Thursday, July 28, 2016

MUST HAVE CONDIMENT - GARLIC AIOLI!



One of my favorite burger places is right down the street from me.  I go to this restaurant for many reasons: 1) the hamburgers are nice and juicy and 2) it's one of the very few places that serves garlic aioli. 

The aioli adds a certain delicious unctuousness to the burger.  The creamy garlic brings the burger or any other sandwich to another level.  I even add it to my salad when at this restaurant.  It blends in perfectly with the chicken, vegetables, and greens.

It uses are only limited by one's imagination.  It's a wonderful condiment for home, for hot and cold dishes.  One of the best versions of this condiment is Delouis' Sauce Aioli (see above).  I bought it at Zabar's, which is a fabulous gourmet store in New York City. You can also find more choices on Amazon.com.

So, if this condiment interests you then......TRY IT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment