Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nice, France Attack - Why??!!



I went to Nice, France when I was in high school.  It was so beautiful and serene: beautiful , wonderful people, beautiful buildings and views of the water.   It was such a happy place and the memories filled me with such joyous feelings.

I am sure that I am not the only one who has felt these emotions about this place.  These types of emotions drew people to this place.  To me, it seemed safe from the kind of attack that occurred on this Bastille Day.  Those feelings were taken away from the 80 that perished and those that survived and those of us that longed to go back to this once happy place.  But we as humans are resilient.  We can't go back and make it go away, so we must go forward and keep positive and keep love in our hearts.  We must pray for all, even the misguided.   We must not lose our joy or hope for mankind!

Peace and Love.....Try it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment