Sunday, December 30, 2012

Special Holiday Treat - Life of Bougie!

To all my readers from Lori A. Calbert aka Alexis I. Dragon:




I am also an author.  So if you like my blog, you will definitely like my book series - Life of Bougie+ is available as an ebook through Barnes and Noble online services.  The first book is Bougie+ in New York and the second book is Bougie in Korea by Alexis I. Dragon (my writing name).  It's easiest if you have a Nook.  Please check it out.  They are funny novels about a famous New York City gossip columnist named Tina West.  She is sharing how she became famous and all of the adventures she has had in between, including her dealings with celebrities.  If you love New York or want to know more about it, read book 1. Book 2 is about Tina West's adventures in South Korea+.  She went there because she was involved in a scandal with a celebrity in New York, so she had to get away until all the fuss went away.  She discovered a beautiful country.  In this book, I have also given you a guide to Korea that you could use if you want to travel there.  If you have questions about the books, please ask them on my blog or you can email me at loricalbert@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Lori A. Calbert

No comments:

Post a Comment