Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick and Unique Salad Dressing - Add Babaganoush!

I always look for intriguing dressings that I can use in multiple ways.  Today, I am sharing my recipe for a tahini-soy sauce dressing.

Take a cup of olive oil.  Mix in three tablespoons tahini, three tablespoons of soy sauce (preferably tamari instead of regular soy sauce) and juice from a lemon.  Mix thoroughly.  You can add salt if you like and you can add more of each ingredient depending upon your taste.

Serve with salad or over chicken.  I like to make a chicken flatbread sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, feta, and onion.  Then I top the whole thing with the tahini dressing. Perfecto!

You can use it as a dip with toasted pita chips or vegetables.  If you really want to get creative, add a few tablespoons of babaganoush to the dressing.  I love all those flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment