Sunday, August 20, 2017

YUMMY THAI IS VERY YUMMY!


















I love Thai food. A place that has been around for a few years now is Yummy Thai in the Inwood neighborhood in upper Manhattan.




There are certain things that I must have at a Thai restaurant: pad thai with chicken or shrimp and thai iced tea.  They have both of those items and they are delicious!  I also love the ground chicken filled dumplings.  I ask for sides of sweet chili and peanut sauces.


Another dish I love is massumun curry which is made with avocado, onions, potatoes, and coconut milk.  I usually enjoy it, but when I received their version with beef, I did not like the beef.  This happened in its first year, so it may be worth trying again, but I stick with chicken and shrimp.


They have some great cheap drinks that are mostly between $5-$7.  I like the soju cocktail and the mojitos. Their drinks are made with sake and they are fantastic! They have a variety of flavors for their mimosas, including guava and passion fruit. Wow!


Everyone has their special likes at Thai restaurants, so the only way to figure out if this is a place for you is to come to this place and .........TRY IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment