Monday, August 21, 2017

HOLLYWOOD MEN WE LOVE......BYUNG HUN LEE!!!!!!!





Byung Hun Lee is very famous in

South Korea, but he is becoming more famous in America.  While spending time in South Korea, I was made aware of this gorgeous and talented thespian.

 
 
 

You've seen him in Red 2, in the remake of the Magnificent Seven, G.I. Joe, and in the last Terminator Movie. He is smart and acclaimed as a top notch actor. In the movie Red 2, he showed his comedic talent as a very determined assassin. He is suave and debonair in interviews. If you want to see his physical offerings, you should watch G.I.. Joe 1 in which he "must" rip off the top part of his costume when he is slashed across the chest. I certainly didn't question the reasonableness of this part of the plot; I just enjoyed the view. I hope to see more of him in the future in more Hollywood movies. 

 If you think that some of his movies would be of interest to you then......TRY THEM!!!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment