Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LUKE EVANS SHOULD BE THE NEW JAMES BOND!!!





I AM A JAMES BOND FAN!!!!!!

I love Daniel Craig in the role!  However, it looks like he may be exiting the franchise.  So, who could be his successor?  Obviously, they would be very big shoes (and Speedo!) to fill. I think I have the perfect guy......LUKE EVANS!!!!

He's charming, suave, and sophisticated.  He's also an excellent actor, just like Daniel Craig.  When you want a Bond that can do more than smirk and churn out one-liners, you go to these rugged, sexy men.  You could believe Luke could do all of the fight scenes since he's had so much practice with the Hobbit movies he starred in and of course, his toothy turn in Dracula. He was so seductive!

Oh, have you seen the pictures in which he is wearing a Speedo on the beach?!  Ooh-la-la!  He fills out his suit quite admirably.  I am surprised they don't put a dot over his private area!

So, if you are with me, ask the producers of James Bond to ......TRY IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment