Friday, February 28, 2014

MY FAVES - MURRAY'S BAGELS - BAKED SALMON SALAD ON A BAGEL





I love baked salmon salad! But not every place can get it right. One place that always makes it great is Murray's Bagels in New York, on 8th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Street. The salmon is delicious, chunky, and flaky with the right amount of seasonings. I put it on an onion bagel or everything bagel. They fill it to the brim with all that scrumptious salmon goodness.

 I also have them give me a schmeer of olive cream cheese on the top part of the bagel. The olive flavor co-mingles nicely with the salmon salad. It's hard to resist not getting a second one when I am done. It's worth the wait in line on the weekend. The best time to go is in the early evening when there is less people traffic. There are also specials in the evening on different bagel sandwiches. TRY IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment