Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Expanding My Blog's Content

Hello, Friends!

I just wanted to write a quick post on what is happening to my blog.  It started out as a gourmet blog in which I talk about food I like, make, or have found in other restaurants. 

I am also adding a pop culture element.  When I first put "The Mindy Project" post online, I thought it might be a "one-off", you know, I just felt I wanted to write about something different.  Then I put on another and another, and you all wanted so much more.  I put on different pop culture posts about Alec Baldwin and Ricky Martin, and you all loved that, too.  So, if you are enjoying both types of offerings, then I will give you both - gourmet food and pop culture.  Also, remember, if you like my pop culture musings, then you will love my book series, Life of Bougie - Bougie in Korea and Bougie in New York by L.A. Calbert/Alexis I. Dragon on barnesandnoble.com.

If you have any comments about this expansion, please feel free to make them at this site.

Thanks,

Lori A. Calbert
Pop Culture/Gourmet Blogger
Writer of the Life of Bougie Series: Bougie in New York and Bougie in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment