Sunday, July 5, 2020

PODCASTS INSPIRED AT FIRST BY QUARANTINE AND SOCIETY'S WOKENESS






These strange days have put a lot of thoughts in my head. Just trying to figure everything out and how society changed in the most prolific of ways. I decided to put my thoughts into podcasts. It’s cathartic and helpful in that it allows me to share with other people who are trying to do the same or who are curious.  
It seems strange that I wrote a post about how I went London before Brexit and now that seems so quaint. Remember that? The hardest thing was to figure out what will happen to the world after Brexit. Who knew a pandemic would make all that moot?!

Please go to https://etonnelcenterprises.podbean.com to listen to my ideas and rants.

I've been busy!

So....try it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment