Monday, September 12, 2016

MY NEW FAVE PERFUME BY ONE OF MY FAVE SINGERS - BY INVITATION BY MICHAEL BUBLE!





I know what you're thinking: Another celebrity perfume!  Give me a break!

I assure you that I thought the same thing, but I am always willing to try something new, especially when it's by a talent like Michael Buble.

His new fragrance is called By Invitaiton and I am happy that I came to this party!

It's very sweet, definitely. So, if you don't like vanilla then try another fragrance.  Having said that, there is much more to this scent.  As per site "Now Smell This", here are the notes:

 By Invitation is a crisp floral oriental fragrance. The fragrance starts with light, sparkling top notes of red fruits and bergamot then develops its heart notes of lily of the valley, elegant rose, wild jasmine and spicy peony. By Invitation then wraps you in a warm base of sandalwood-musks, blended with an addictive vanilla praline.

Sounds good to me!


I really love this scent with an unexpected fervor.  Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes I also mix it with my signature scent.


So, if you're curious for something new and exciting... TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment