Tuesday, June 7, 2016

OBSESSED!!!!!! JO MALONE'S NECTARINE BLOSSOM AND HONEY COLOGNE!!!!!!


$Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne 3.4 oz. - Bloomingdale's


I don't go for subtle scents, but this Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey cologne is fantastic!!!! I am obsessed and transfixed. The subtle notes of peach, nectarine, and plum are magical to my nose.  I feel like I'm in a forest of fruit.  I also smell apricot, although that is not cited as one of the scent notes. 

It's not loud.  I wear it alone or mixed with my stronger scents to give them new life.  It's a happy scent.  People should feel joy around you when they smell it.  Sometimes I just spray it on myself to feel the rush of pleasure and happiness it gives me. It's addictive!!!!

For more scent reviews, go to my scent blog: http://fortheloveofscent.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment