Monday, February 15, 2016

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE! GO WARM UP AT CAFFE BENE!!!





I just found out that one of my favorite cafes, Caffe Bene, has a location uptown in Washington Heights!  I usually go to the Korea Town location.  I'm so happy there are so many choices in all different areas of town for this wonderful, relaxing cafe.

Why do I love Caffe Bene?  I love it because it has great coffee, tea, beverage, and dessert choices.






 It has great pastry treats that are savory and sweet. I love the waffles!





It also has a really cool relaxed vibe.  I love to read, listen to music, and even do work there.

 At the one in the theater district, they have books that you can read:



It's a great place to go with friends or on your own. It's a little peace in a wild and active city!

If you think it's a place you'd like to go then.....TRY IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment