Saturday, February 21, 2015

MIXABLE SCENTS - ALWAYS RELIABLE AND FLEXIBLE VANILLA!


 
I like to mix my scents.  I have told my readers many times that I change the profile of the scent by mixing my favorite smells together.  Well, vanilla is one scent that you can never go wrong with because it's found in most of our scents.  Sometimes, we want a little more sweetness in our scents, but we don't know where to get it from and vanilla is the answer. 

One of my favorite mix-it vanillas is the Perlier Caribbean Vanilla.  It has that wonderful "true" vanilla smell that I have used in conjunction with every scent I've worn this winter.  It's wonderful!  It really brightens up the cold polar vortex days.

I like wearing it by itself as well.  I get so many compliments, from both sexes.  It can really light up a room!

So, if you want something that may help soothe these cold arctic blasts.....TRY IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment