Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MY FAVES - BIG BOOTY BREAD AND BAKERY



West 23rd Street, near 8th Avenue (northeast side of the street)

If you are a  regular reader, you know I love Magnolia Bakery.  Well, move over Magnolia because another bakery is grabbing my fickle affections, very hard!  


  • It's called BIG BOOTY BREAD AND BAKERY.  I took my big booty there and was instantly captivated by the peanut butter and chocolate cupcake.  Where other chocolate cupcakes I have tried in other places were a bit on the dry side for me, this bakery had it just right, nice and moist!  They placed a filling of peanut butter in the center.  It was topped with a cloud-like vanilla peanut butter frosting.  Fantastic!  Thank you, BIG BOOTY!


SOFT, DECADENT, CREAMY, SWEET, AND ADDICTIVE!

TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment